- ASU Libraries, Citation Styles guide and Academic Integrity and Plagarism resources
- Office of Research Integrity, Avoiding plagiarism, self-plagiarism and other questionable writing practices: A guide to ethical writing.
- The Visual Communication Guy, Did I Plagiarize?
- Ethics at ASU: Ethics is...The Sun Devil Way https://ethics.asu.edu
- Academic Integrity Tutorial, York University (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- All About Plagiarism, University of Texas Libraries
- ASU’s Walter Cronkite School of Journalism (http://cronkite.asu.edu/about/plagiarism.php) describes plagiarism from a journalist’s perspective.
- Plagiarism 101: How to Write Term Papers Without Being Sucked into the Black Hole, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York
- The Plagiarism Court: You Be the Judge, Fairfield University (Fairfield, CT)
- Plagiarism Tutorial, University of North Carolina
- Plagiarism Tutorial, Trinity College, Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Understanding Plagiarism (https://www.indiana.edu/~tedfrick/plagiarism/), Indiana University Bloomington
- What is Plagiarism?, Rutgers University Libraries (Camden, NJ)
- You Quote It, You Note It!, Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University (Nova Scotia, Canada)