Registration is currently closed. When opened, to register follow these steps:
Go to http://bit.ly/sundevilcareerlink and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you may register for one from this page.
Once logged into your account, select “Tempe 2015 Graduate School Fair” from the list of available events under “Register for Events”.
Complete and submit your registration form.
- $275 – Non-ASU Departments
- $200 – ASU Departments
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- on-campus parking for one vehicle
- beverages and lunch
- website announcement
- one six-foot display table with two chairs
- access to resumes of students who RSVP
Value Added for the Trip:
- University of Arizona Graduate School Fair is in Tucson on Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- contact Susan Miller firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 520-621-1408
- payment questions: Felicia Tsosie-Begay 480-965-6294
- online registration questions: Korrie Gernert, email@example.com or 480-965-5112
- Student and recruitment questions:
Jennifer Cason or Victoria Gaytan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
The day of the fair stop by and enter to win test prep courses, and other items from participating universities.
Benefits to Attending the Fair:
Regardless of your major, year in college, or future goals,
there are numerous benefits to attending the Annual
Graduate School Fair. Some of the more common reasons
are listed below:
- expand your network of contacts
- one-stop location to gather information
- get questions answered that you couldn't
- learn about graduate school possibilities
- learn to promote yourself — Why do you want to further your education and what would you bring to their university or organization?
Preparing for the Fair:
- Review list of universities attending. Once logged into your Sun Devil Career Link account, select “Tempe 2014 Graduate School Fair” to find a list of participating universities.
- Attend the "Making the Most of the Graduate
School Fair". This session will provide you with tips on effectively preparing for and navigating a Graduate School Fair and finding the right school for you. Cost: Free and open to the public.
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015
Time: Noon – 1 p.m.
Location: INTDSB 286
Registration: Not required
Campus: Tempe campus
- Review Sample Questions to Ask Graduate School Representatives
- Create labels with your mailing address and email address to request more information - this will save time completing information cards at the fair.
- Make copies of your resume.