Instructions to help you submit your culminating experience documents to Dropbox for graduate format review.
- Go to the Graduate College website.
- From the homepage, navigate to the menu for Students and select “Format/Submit Your Document.”
- From here, select the grey tab labeled “format/submit your document,” which shows information on submitting to Dropbox and the Dropbox link.
- By clicking on this link, you will be able to submit you files directly from you computer or personal Dropbox account.
- Ensure your 10-digit student ID is in the document’s file name. The Graduate Format Team needs the student ID to update the format review status and to locate your ASU email in order to correspond with you.
- If you need to include non-print media as an integral part of their document, such as videos or music, you may submit these to Dropbox, as well.
- Please, make sure the media is described in your document as an appendix, and upload the supplementary files to Dropbox. The media file name should also include your student ID number and a brief description.