Designate each appendix with a letter (“APPENDIX A”) or Roman numeral (“APPENDIX I”)
- Include a descriptive title in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
- Provide a separate cover page for each appendix (see figure below)
- No bold, italics, underline (used only for species, genre, book titles, musical compositions, or foreign words and phrases)
- List appendix titles in the table of contents (see table of contents page)
- If your research includes human subjects or animal subjects, you must include the appropriate approval documents in an appendix
- Any copyright permission should also be included
- If you are including non-print media as one or more appendices, include a cover page for each element with the text “[Consult Attached Files]” below the appendix title. If a specific software or operating system is required to view the non-print media, the following line should make a note of it.