To be considered for the Arizona State University Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows Program you must:
- Begin your admissions application, but do not submit.
- You will need your application reference number for your Coverdell Application.
- The Coverdell application deadline corresponds with the application deadlines of the program to which you are applying.
- Complete your Coverdell Application, attach your DOS or service letter, and submit.
- The Coverdell Coordinator will notify you once your application fee waiver has been applied so you can submit your application. Only approved Coverdell programs are eligible for the application fee waiver.
- Complete and submit your online degree application for the participating program.
Description of Service (DOS)
Please submit as a PDF file labeled “Last name_First name_DOS.” If you have not yet completed your Peace Corps service, you may submit a detailed description of your activities and a letter, signed by your Country Director, verifying your service and estimated date of completion. You will need to submit your signed DOS upon completion of service. To request a copy of your DOS, please contact: Volunteer and PSC Financial Services at 855.855.1961 ext. 1770 or 202.692.1770 or email at email@example.com.
All files must be uploaded in one sitting.
You will know your application has been submitted when you see the"Your application has been submitted." message.
If you have questions about the application process, or being a Fellow, please email the Coverdell Coordinator for more information.
Submit your Description of Service (DOS)
If you have completed your service: Please submit your signed DOS as a PDF file labeled “Last name_First Name_DOS.”
If you have not yet completed your service: Please submit a letter, signed by your country director, verifying your service and estimated date of completion and your draft DOS. Submit as a PDF labeled “Last name_First Name_draftDOS.”